The Zennor sunglasses model is made from 100% recycled fishing nets and lines and is paired with polarised impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection.
The wrapped frame is perfect for sports and outdoors adventure, and suits a broad range of face shapes.
Cases are included free with each pair of ordered sunglasses.
- Italian engineered and hand-finished.
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled polypropylene nets and lines, which are the most abundant form of ghost gear we find on our shores.
- Matte slate grey finish that alludes to the material's origins as ocean plastic.
- Ultra-durable five-barrel hinges.
- These frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
POLARISED + IMPACT-RESISTANT GLASS
Designed for high-intensity activity, we selected highly impact-resistant PC polarised lenses to offer a performance balance option with reduced lens weight and a water-repellent exterior coating.
The lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from water surfaces, reflective surfaces and wet roads. Both Grey and Ice Blue mirror lenses provide full UV400 protection.
The highly wrapping frame eliminates any unfiltered light entering from the sides. Designed with biking, sailing, climbing and outdoor adventures in mind.