Exciting news! Wild Atlantique is having it's first ever Pop-up Warehouse Sale in Darien, Connecticut from March 31st to April 27th, 2019. The location will be in the Noroton Heights Shopping Center, 360 Heights Road, Darien, CT right across from the Metro-North 'Noroton Heights' train station. Plenty of parking available! Hours will be Saturday & Sunday 9am to 6pm, Monday - Friday 10am to 6pm, Thursday 10-8pm. We will open on Sunday, March 31st from 12-5pm for our Pre Sale. Doors will close when we have sold all of our stock or on April 27th at 6pm. Whichever comes first!
Everything is being moved from our Warehouse in Florida to this fantastic Darien, CT location. There will be amazing discounts on all items, up to 70% off! We are packing up all our current US inventory in order to make our big 'website' move to Ireland this Summer. So be sure to stop by and find some stellar deals on all of our affordable luxury goods!
We carry some unique and remarkable European and US brands:
- Paolita Women's Swimwear from England, influenced by Greece. Why go plain when you can go printed!
- Aspiga Sandals, designed in the UK and handcrafted in Africa. All-time favorite leather sandals!
- Tobias Men's stylish Cotton or Linen shirts, designed in London and made in India these shirts are serious British cool!
- Alicia Bell Ltd Tops and Dresses for Women and Girls. Designed in Brooklynn, made in India and popular in the Hamptons!
- Barefoot Dreams super soft Spa/Lounge Wear for Men, Women, and Children from California.
- Wild Atlantique specialty Tops, Sweatpants, Windbreakers and more, made in the USA. Casual, Comfortable and serious bargains!
- Ilse Jacobsen Rainboots and Jackets, Designed and made with Danish style. The very best for wet Spring weather!
- Cream Cornwall Fine bone China, Pillows, Lampshades, designed and imported from Cornwall, UK. The epitome of classic Coastal style!
- Cote Table Flatware, Serving pieces and decorative Home Decor from France. French style for the home, from serving up flowers to fancy meals!
- La Rochere Stylish Glassware from France, substantial and so suited to entertaining in Summer
- Culinary Concepts Silverplated Serving pieces, beautifully boxed and imported from the UK. These make the best Wedding, Birthday and House Warming gifts!
- Bertaud La Savonnerie French Bath and Candle sets. Spoil a friend or yourself with these Coastal scents from France!
- Coastal Salt & Soul Artisan Soap, Body & Hand Creme, Scrubs and more. Luxury for the Bath & Body from California
- TokyoMilk Neptune and the Mermaid Handcremes and Eau de Parfum. From Colorado
- Kapten & Sons German made watches and sunglasses with that Coastal look both Men and Women will love!
- King & Co, Avindy and Mark Watson Super cool Necklaces, Earrings and Bracelets for Guys and Girls!
- Norton Point Sunglasses made of Ocean Plastic. Be cool and be kind!
- Bittersweet Design Necklaces are the ultimate treat in luxurious and Boho Chic style for Women!
- La Squardra Men's wear Pants and Shirts that are imported from France. Something special to give the guys a casual European style
- Atelier CSD unique curiosities for the home you won't want to miss. Bring some special to your Home Decor for the season! Imported from France
- Foxford Woollen Mills Blankets, imported from Ireland, made of wool and cashmere blend.
- Atlantic Equipment Project Bags, Backpacks, Totes and Satchels for Guys or Girls. Rugged and handy for laptops, beach gear and more! Imported from Ireland
All of our stylish Coastal-inspired goods are from sustainable manufacturers and many are unique European brands you won't find elsewhere in the US. We are excited to have a chance to interact with our customers in person in this Pop-up Warehouse Sale and to enjoy the 'Connecticut Gold Coast' location too. Be sure to stop by and see us! Once we pack up the warehouse as of March 12th we will be on route to Connecticut!
We hope to see you there too! Please tell all of your friends about the Warehouse Sale.
The Team at Wild Atlantique!
Also, watch out for our future move to Ireland and upcoming news. Our first Wild Atlantique self-branded clothing range is currently being produced in Europe and will be shipping from our new location along the 'Wild Atlantique Way' in Foxford, County Mayo, Ireland, online at wildatlantique.com of course!