Palm Beach & The Keys
A playful and colourful mix of tropical, preppy and Hollywood Regency. Key ingredients infused in this style are vibrant colours. Think pinks and greens, bright and vivacious, bold and varied.
Elements that make up Palm Beach & the Keys style:
- Bright colours of pinks, yellows, greens and blues mixed. Vibrant patterns of geometrics, animals, floral & fauna on upholstery and drapery;
- Lacquered furniture, light fixtures in bright colours and crystal accents;
- Traditional style furniture in brightly painted colours or Regency dark woods;
- Formal and elaborate table settings;
- Lattice designs and Rattan furniture items;
- Table books, tortoise shell picture frames, seashells, plated sterling silver;
- Throw cushions and drapery in multiple patterns with ornate trim detail,
- Verandas, front porches, loggias and lainai's with swings, seating and outdoor kitchens;
- White painted exteriors with shutters, lots of palm trees and tropical greenery planted close to the house to cover walkways and provide shade from the strong sun;
- Using mirrors, bamboo 'coral' and lucite furniture and treatments to reflect the light and speak 'beach';
- Light coloured metal seamed roof, air conditioning, swings & swimming pools.