It has been an exciting buying season this January and February! If you didn't know, much of the Spring/Summer 2023 season product buying happens in these months. It's when the nuts and bolts of retail really gets sorted.
Attending trade shows and visiting with vendors to bring even more exciting Atlantic coastal eco style to the Wild Atlantique flagship store & our online shop. Here is a bit of a taste of who and what to expect this Spring as we round out our first year on the island of Jersey:
- Aspiga London is a B Corporation offering ethical and sustainable fashion. Designed In London, handmade in Kenya and India. A leading ethical and sustainable contemporary clothing company. They are intent on making fashion Fair & Fairly Traded. Its a woman owned & run business to boot! We are now offering their organic cotton & EcoVero dresses, skirts and handmade leather sandals for Resort and Holiday season. You will be seeing lots more of their fantastic styles in the coming months. We are so happy to be offering them to our Jersey patrons, online customers and visiting guests!
- Cream Cornwall - Also a women owned business, headquartered in Falmouth, they offer exclusive homewares which replicate Cornwall's coastal heritage in their unique designs. Bringing nationwide fame to beautiful products, designed and made in Britain! We are happy to special order any of their items for you... but please come in to check out the Blue & White Marine tableware or Coastal inspired lampshades and cushion covers. Thrilled to be offering ever more of their Coastal ranges in the future!
- Zamsoe jewellery is handmade in Cornwall. Artist and owner Karen takes inspiration from the stunning Cornwall coastline. Our favourite thing about this brand, other than its affordable luxurious quality jewellery - its all handmade in their studio, a reclaimed coastguard lookout tower from Trevose Head near Padstow in Cornwall. Produced by a family team with help from some lovely and talented friends. Their office meetings are even held on the beach or the coastal paths whilst they walk with their dogs! Wild Atlantique is so proud to feature their Silver 'Seaside and Beach Jewellery Collections' as they perfectly suit our Beach chic mantra. You will just love the imaginative way it is presented in glass & cork bottles or sustainable boxes with clever artistic style. The perfect gift for yourself or others!
- The Beach Bat Company make beach paddle bat sets designed and handmade in Jersey & the UK from local wood. These are superior style & quality, made to be cherished and enjoyed for a lifetime! They can also be individually personalised depending on the occasion! The perfect gift that will last and makes life that much more fun! In addition to producing a quality product, and to reaffirm their environmental credentials (ensuring they are always putting more back than they’ve taken out), they commit to planting a tree in the UK for each and every set of beach bats that are sold. Taking great pride in the fact that these bats aren’t made abroad so their carbon footprint is small, using local craftsmen so there is no questionable labour issues, also supporting the local artisan community. Each set of bats is accompanied by two balls and a drawstring beach bag. Find ready to go sets in store (with the Wild Atlantique logo) or ask us about getting your own personalised set!
- More Unique Curiosities from our French artisans. You'll see examples in our window or online (click the tab for 'Unique Curiosities'). Always reach out if you are looking from something special or need inspiration. We can help you choose a truly special piece that will make your own interior home style sing!
Stay tuned for ever more products and vendor stories. Wild Atlantique exists to bring the truly unique in sustainable Coastal lifestyle to our island community!